When you study a Bachelor of Arts with CSU you'll develop a wide range of skills and make lasting connections that can lead to diverse and rewarding careers which require broadly developed skills.
Applicants for the Bachelor of Arts must meet the following requirements:
* An ATAR of 65 (including adjustment factors)
* Successful completion of two university-level subjects (AQF level Associate Degree or higher) demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success through the Grade Point Average (GPA) gained in these studies
* A completed AQF Certificate III or higher level qualification
* 50% completion of an AQF Diploma level qualification
* Successful completed of a Tertiary Preparation Course from an Australian University or an accredited provider demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success through the Grade Point Average (GPA) gained in these studies.
* Two years full time (or equivalent) work experience that meets the following requirement: the ability to demonstrate the development of literacy, analytical skills, and social-historical knowledge.
English Language Proficiency
Standard English Language Proficiency requirements apply. Refer to http://futurestudents. csu. edu. au/apply/english-language for the specific requirements.
How to apply
Apply direct to CSU
Are you a non-school leaver or do you want to study online?
Graduate satisfaction and employment outcomes for Creative Arts courses at Charles Sturt University (CSU).