Applicants applying for the Parker & Kissane Graduate Law Scholarship must be Australian citizens or permanent residents. They must be studying their final graduate year of the Bachelor of Laws at SCU in 2021 and be studying full-time.
Selection will be based on:
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in the graduate year of the Bachelor of Laws degree at Southern Cross University.
- Applicant must be studying on campus (Lismore or Gold Coast) or online
- Applicant must hold a Course GPA of 5 or above at the time of applying for the scholarship
- Applicant must provide a personal introductory statement (100-200 words) which includes why they are applying for the scholarship and what they hope to achieve in the future through the completion of their chosen degree.
- Preference will be given to students enrolled to study who indicate a high likelihood of remaining in or relocating to the Northern Rivers area to practice law upon graduation.