For this programme, you will need the following:
- A Bachelor's degree or Level 7 Graduate Diploma in the same or similar discipline;
- Demonstrate an ability to succeed in the programme by providing evidence of successful outcomes you've achieved in a work environment;
- A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing).
Please note: A phone or face-to-face interview may be required as part of the application process.
If English is not your first language you will also need one or more of the following:
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance;
- Be able to provide evidence you satisfy our criteria for existing English proficiency;
- Have achieved at least one English proficiency outcome in the last two years.
If you don't meet the English criteria above, we have a range of English Language programmes available, depending on your current level of ability.
If you don't meet these requirements, you may still apply under special or discretionary entrance.
For more information download the programme regulations: