To gain entry to the Master of Cyber Security, applicants must:
- Have a Bachelor degree in any discipline, or;
- Demonstrate a minimum of five years' relevant professional experience
- All applicants must satisfy English competency standards
Special entry may be considered for students with a cognate first degree (or with appropriate experience) who can apply for a reduced course duration:
1.5 years full time (3 years part time) - 180 credit points
Admission is based on:
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline*, or
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, plus five years relevant work experience^, or
- Graduate Certificate of Cyber Security (or equivalent), or
- Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent.
*Related discipline refers to any cyber security/ICT-related discipline
^Relevant work experience constitutes Senior/Managerial positions to be approved by the Course Coordinator.