Strathfield, Melbourne, Brisbane
Our teaching courses give you the tools to be the teacher that students remember, by giving you the skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of the next generation. Our Bachelor of Education programs are flexible. Our Bachelor of Education programs are flexible.
An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy that includes meeting a minimum ATAR requirement.
In addition applicants will be required to demonstrate suitability for teaching;
All applicants need to meet the English Language Proficiency requirements as defined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed the following prerequisites at year 12 level, or equivalent.New South Wales
- Prerequisites: Nil
- Assumed Knowledge: A minimum of three Band 5 HSC results, including one in English
Two units of Mathematics Band 4
- Assumed Knowledge: To study a major or minor in Mathematics: Mathematics Advanced or Mathematics Extension 1 or 2
Note: This course is structured to allow applicants to meet the three Band 5 entry requirements within the degree program by including a full year of discipline studies before applicants study how to teach.
- Recommended studies: Personal Development, Health and Physical Education (PDHPE); plus one of Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
- Prerequisites: English (Units 3 & 4, C); General Mathematics, Mathematical Methods or Specialist Mathematics (Units 3 & 4, C)
- Prerequisites: English: Units 3 and 4 - a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or 25 in any other English; Mathematics: Units 1 and 2 - two units (any study combination with a minimum score of 25) of General Mathematics or Mathematical Methods or Specialist Mathematics or Units 3 and 4 (any Mathematics).
*Disclaimer: The Course entry requirements above are for 2021 Admission. Refer to your relevant Tertiary Admission Centre website for future years' entry requirements.