Academic requirements for this program are outlined below. In addition, to be eligible for admission, all applicants need to satisfy minimum requirements outlined at admission requirements. These include those relating to age and English Language Proficiency. We also consider your application more broadly - your non-academic achievements (such as any previous leadership roles, volunteering, work, church and/or community involvement) as well as personal qualities - your aspirations and interests and your capacity to complete your chosen program.
Applicants with recent Secondary Education:
- Indicative ATAR of 90 or equivalent with a score of 50+ in ATAR English, ATAR Literature or ATAR English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD); or
- Minimum International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 33
Applicants with Higher Education Study
- Other university studies completed at undergraduate level or higher, a minimum of 4 successfully completed subjects with at least a 65% average grade or higher;
Applicants who have successfully completed subjects at another University, which are relevant to the selected program of study, may be eligible for Advanced Standing.
Applicants with Work and Life Experience
Applicants who left secondary education more than two years previously and who have not undertaken VET or higher education study since then, but with relevant work and life experience. Such experience may include, but is not limited to:
- Mature-age completion of two Year 12 WACE or HSC exams with a resulting ATAR of 90 or above
- Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or equivalent results if these have been completed within the last 5 years.
Please note: all applicants must be of school leaving age or older to apply.