You have to be applying for a QUT course to apply for this scholarship.
- Future international undergraduate students
- Future international postgraduate students
- Postgraduate coursework
- DE42, KC30, KJ32, KK43, KK34, DE80
General eligibility requirements
You'll be considered for this scholarship if you:
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic results
- meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you are completing a QUT pathway program (for English language purposes only), you may be eligible for this scholarship once you have started your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by our Creative Industries Faculty:
- Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Design (Honours)
- Bachelor of Journalism
- Bachelor of Media and Communication
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Master of Architecture
- start your coursework degree program no later than Semester 2, 2020.
You're not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- receive another QUT academic scholarship..
Minimum academic standards
This is only a guide. We'll determine your eligibility when you apply.
If you are applying for a postgraduate coursework degree, you must have a recognised comparable bachelor degree award with a grading scale approximately equivalent to:
* Approximate requirement: overall grade point average (GPA): 6.0 on a 7-point scale where 4 is a pass
* Approximate requirement: overall grade point average (GPA): 3.4 on a 4-point scale where 2 is a pass
- Grading system: Percentage scale
* Approximate requirement: overall grade point average (GPA): 85% where 60% is a pass
* Approximate requirement: overall grade point average (GPA): 82.5% where 50% is a pass.
What you receive
- a scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- an ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.