Devonport, Burnie, Clarence, Alanvale
Get the skills you need to undertake community work and provide support to a wide range of individuals and groups.
This course has the following essential entry requirements:
Applicants will need to provide evidence of:
- Working with Vulnerable People Check
All applicants need to provide evidence of English and Maths at year 10 level or equivalent or complete the Basic Key Skills Builder (BKSB) to the ACSF level 2/L3
English and maths at year 10 level or equivalent may mean:
- Previous trade certificate or other Certificate III course;
- NAPLAN 9 Band 8;
- Completion of a Certificate II level course in a similar Human related discipline (e.g. - Community Services or Health or Introduction to Health course); or
- English as second language level 5.5. (EAP or EAL or any of the above).
If none of the above evidence is provided;
- Complete the (BKSB) prior to entry to the course to the ASCF level 2/L3.
To make sure this course is right for you, please think about the important personal attributes and physical requirements that may be necessary for this course.
While some requirements of the course may be met with reasonable adjustment, you will need to make sure that you are physically able to undertake the tasks required to complete this course.